Coaching, mentoring & training you to the next level.
Eagle Lab Flight lands in Reading
- Two day strategic foundation workshop
- A series of subject specific Masterclasses including evaluating innovation and team dynamics
- Structured prioritised action planning
- A dedicated mentor for regular one to one advisory sessions
- Networking and peer group activity plus access to a network of service providers
- Investment preparation, readiness and pitching for funding
- A desk at the Innovation Catalyst's business incubation centre at Thames Valley Science Park's Shinfield campus
Who should apply?
- the knowledge and drive to build a scalable business
- an experienced and skilled team
- a growing addressable market
- the potential for sustainable growth of at least than 20% p.a.
- an innovative market-leading or disruptive technology/product/service
- revenue (or close to generating revenue)
- a strong value proposition and competitive advantage
- a commitment to develop your business and be based full-time at the Eagle Lab in Reading for the duration of the programme.
What is your commitment?
We ask that you commit to being based at the Eagle Lab Reading for the duration of the 16-week programme (starting in October 2018). For the 2018 programme only each successful company will have a fully funded place on the programme. A nominal fee of £395 (plus VAT) will be charged for each additional participant from the same company up to a maximum of two additional participants per company.
The programme begins with a two day Strategic Foundations workshop at Thames Valley Science Park, Shinfield followed by six Masterclasses and one-to-one advice and mentoring. A showcase with invited investors, corporates and professionals will conclude the programme.