Coaching, mentoring & training you to the next level.
Eagle Lab Flight lands in Reading
- Two day strategic foundation workshop
- A series of subject specific Masterclasses including evaluating innovation and team dynamics
- Structured prioritised action planning
- A dedicated mentor for regular one to one advisory sessions
- Networking and peer group activity plus access to a network of service providers
- Investment preparation, readiness and pitching for funding
- A desk at the Innovation Catalyst's business incubation centre at Thames Valley Science Park's Shinfield campus
Who should apply?
We’re looking for ambitious high growth businesses in these sectors with:
- the knowledge and drive to build a scalable business
- an experienced and skilled team
- a growing addressable market
- the potential for sustainable growth of at least than 20% p.a.
- an innovative market- leading or disruptive technology/product/service
- revenue (or close to generating revenue)
- a strong value proposition and competitive advantage
- a commitment to develop your business and be based full-time at the Eagle Lab in Reading for the duration of the programme.
What is your commitment?
We ask that you commit to being based full-time at the Eagle Lab Reading for the duration of the 16-week programme (starting in April 2018). Each successful company will pay £1,500 (plus VAT) to confirm their commitment to the programme. A nominal fee of £395 (plus VAT) will be charged for each additional participant from the same company up to a maximum of 2 additional participants per company.
The programme begins with a two day Strategic Foundations workshop on 16 & 17 April 2018 at Thames Valley Science Park, Shinfield.
Successful applicants will be invoiced monthly over four months from April 2018.
The value of the support you will get from the programme far outweighs your financial commitment.