Coaching, mentoring & training you to the next level.
Eagle Lab Flight lands in Reading
A core part of Innovation Catalyst business incubation service are the accelerator programmes for businesses with the potential for high growth.
- Two day strategic foundation workshop
- A series of subject specific Masterclasses including evaluating innovation and team dynamics
- Structured prioritised action planning
- A dedicated mentor for regular one to one advisory sessions
- Networking and peer group activity plus access to a network of service providers
- Investment preparation, readiness and pitching for funding
- A desk at the Innovation Catalyst's business incubation centre at Thames Valley Science Park's Shinfield campus
Additonal benefits include access to the Microsoft mentoring programme where a group of Microsoft's senior executives work closely with selected companies with new or disruptive technologies to help with introductions to potential new customers, help to shape new business models and give a better understanding of a corporate's commmercial drivers.
Who should apply?
- the knowledge and drive to build a scalable business
- an experienced and skilled founder or team
- a growing addressable market
- the potential for sustainable growth of at least than 20% pa
- an innovative market-leading or disruptive technology/product/service
- revenue (or close to generating revenue)
- a strong value proposition and competitive advantage
- a commitment to develop your business and be based full-time at the Eagle Lab in Reading for the duration of the programme.
What is your commitment?
We ask that you commit to being based at the Eagle Lab Reading for the duration of the programme.
The programme begins with a two day Strategic Foundations workshop at Thames Valley Science Park, Shinfield followed by six Masterclasses and one-to-one advice and mentoring. A showcase with invited investors, corporates and professionals will conclude the programme.